Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats other than fast rescue boats
“Proficiency in survival craft and rescue boats other than fast rescue boats”training program is established taking into consideration requirements of International convention on standards of training, certification and watchkeeping for seafarers(STCW), 1978, as amended, as well as Items from 1 to 4 of Section A-VI/2 of STCW Code and based on International Maritime Organization`s (IMO) Model Course 1.23.
Required for officers who work on board of various types of ships.
- Structure, equipment and launching appliances of lifeboats, life rafts and rescue boats.
- Starting engine and operation of lifeboats.
- Controlling lifeboats and life rafts and leading people after abandon ship.
- Use of radio equipment, pyrotechnical appliances and other signal facilities.
- Medical first aid.
In the end of training, test is carried out to assess participants` knowledge.
All questions are covering training course.
64% correct of answers is acceptable, reverse is considered as unacceptable. If result is unacceptable, participant can attend next exam. If attendance next exam is missed for three months, result is considered as unacceptable.
- 3x4 cm photo (1 item);
- Seafarer Medical Certificate;
- Copy of Diploma;
- Certificate of Competence (if available);
- Copy of national ID;