Training on extended program for oil tanker cargo operations
“Training on the extended program for oil tanker cargo operations” training plan and the program is established according to requirements of International convention on standards of training, certification, and watchkeeping for seafarers(STCW), 1978, as amended, as well as Items 2.1and 2.2 of Section A-V/1-1 of STCW Code and based on the International Maritime Organization`s (IMO) Model Course 1.02.
- Safety rules during cargo operations.
- Physical-chemical compounds of oil products.
- Measures for preventing hazards.
- Measures for personal health protection.
- Measures during emergencies.
- Environmental pollution prevention methods.
- Control to observe the requirements.
At the end of the training, a test is carried out to assess participants` knowledge.
All questions are covering the training course.
64% correct of answers are acceptable, the reverse is considered unacceptable. If the result is unacceptable, the participant can attend the next exam. If attendance next exam is missed for three months, the result is considered unacceptable.
- 3x4 cm photo (1 item);
- Seafarer Medical Certificate;
- Copy of Diploma;
- Certificate of Competence (if available);
- Copy of national ID;