Basic training for oil and chemical tankers cargo operations and qualification
“Basic training for oil and chemical tankers cargo operations and qualification” training plan and program is established taking into consideration requirements of International convention on standards of training, certification, and watchkeeping for seafarers(STCW), 1978, as amended, as well as Item 1 of Section A-V/1-1 of STCW Code and based on International Maritime Organization`s (IMO) Model Course 1.01.
- Oil and chemical tankers cargo operations.
- Hazards prevention and control.
- Use of safety techniques for personal safety and health protection.
- Fire-fighting operations.
- Behavior during emergency situations.
- Preventing oil and chemical discharge at sea
At the end of the training, a test is carried out to assess participants` knowledge.
All questions are covering the training course.
64% correct of answers are acceptable, the reverse is considered unacceptable. If the result is unacceptable, the participant can attend the next exam. If attendance next exam is missed for three months, the result is considered unacceptable.
- 3x4 cm photo (1 item);
- Seafarer Medical Certificate;
- Copy of Diploma;
- Certificate of Competence (if available);
- Copy of national ID;