Leadership and teamwork
“Leadership and teamwork” is established according to requirements of International convention on standards of training, certification and watchkeeping for seafarers(STCW), 1978, as amended, as well as Section A-II/1, А-II/2, A-III/1, A-III/2, A-III/3 and A-III/6 of STCW Code and based on International Maritime Organization`s (IMO) Model Course 1.29. This course is designated for officers to operate ships safely and organizing crew tasks and ability to control on safety, preparing ship officers to apply rules on operation and management, as well as to gain knowledge related to STCW Convention according to the 2010 Manila amendments.
Required for officers who work on board of various types of ships.
Summary of Course
- Working knowledge of shipboard personnel management and training.
- Requirements of International Conventions, recommendations and national legislation.
- Ability to apply of duty and tasks management.
- Ability to apply effective management resources.
- Top apply decision-making techniques.
In the end of training, test is carried out to assess participants` knowledge.
All questions are covering training course.
64% correct of answers is acceptable, reverse is considered as unacceptable. If result is unacceptable, participant can attend next exam. If attendance next exam is missed for three months, result is considered as unacceptable.
- 3x4 cm photo (1 item);
- Seafarer Medical Certificate;
- Copy of Diploma;
- Certificate of Competence (if available);
- Copy of national ID;