Security Awareness Training for all seafarers
Description of course
“Security Awareness Training for all seafarers”training plan and program is established taking into consideration requirements of Chapter XI-2 of the International Convention for the Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) and International convention on standards of training, certification and watchkeeping for seafarers(STCW), 1978, as amended, as well as Items 1and4 of Section A-VI/6 of STCW Code and based on International Maritime Organization`s (IMO) Model Course 3.27.
Required for officers who work on board of various types of ships.
Summary of Course
- Introduction. Maritime security policy.Security equipment.
- Responsibility for security.
- Ship Security Plan.
- Recognition, investigation of security threats and carry out security measures.
- Measures for ship security, implementation of security.
- Preparedness for emergencies. Training for any security threats, drills for crew.
- Organization and management of security.
In the end of training, test is carried out to assess participants` knowledge.
All questions are covering training course.
64% correct of answers is acceptable, reverse is considered as unacceptable. If result is unacceptable, participant can attend next exam. If attendance next exam is missed for three months, result is considered as unacceptable.
- 3x4 cm photo (1 item);
- Seafarer Medical Certificate;
- Copy of Diploma;
- Certificate of Competence (if available);
- Copy of national ID;