“Fire-fighting” extended program
“Fire-fighting” extended program training plan and the program is established taking into consideration requirements of International convention on standards of training, certification, and watchkeeping for seafarers(STCW), 1978, as amended, as well as Items from 1 to 4 of Section A-VI/3 ofSTCWCode and based on the International Maritime Organization`s (IMO) Model Course 2.03.
Required for officers who work on board of various types of ships.
- Management of fire-fighting on board.
- Forming and preparation of emergency teams.
- Inspect and maintenance of fire detection and fire-fighting equipment.
- Investigation of reasons for fire and reporting on fire.
- Medical First Aid.
All questions are covering the training course.
64% correct of answers is acceptable, the reverse is considered as unacceptable. If the result is unacceptable, the participant can attend the next exam. If attendance next exam is missed for three months, the result is considered unacceptable.
- 3x4 cm photo (1 item);
- Seafarer Medical Certificate;
- Copy of Diploma;
- Certificate of Competence (if available);
- Copy of national ID;