Training of persons with designated ship protection duties
Curriculum and program for the training of persons with designated ship protection duties, Chapter XI-2 of the International Convention for the Protection of Human Life at Sea and the Training of Seafarers, Diplomas and Seasons, 1978 -78) The model was developed based on the model of the International Maritime Organization (BDT) model 3.26, taking into account the modifications set forth in paragraphs 6 and 8 of section A-VI / 6 of the International Convention and Code.
Board members of different types of vessels are required for the ship driver.
- Introduction. Offshore protection policy.
- Responsibility for protection. Responsible person.
- Security equipment.
- Ship Protection Plan.
- Detecting, investigating, and taking appropriate action.
- Measures taken to protect the vessel, the application of protection.
- Emergency preparedness. Training for any possible hazards, staff training.
- Organization and management of protection.
At the end of the training, a written evaluation exam is administered, which indicates that the students fully master the subject.
Each exam consists of test questions that cover the training course.
An acceptable, otherwise unacceptable result is obtained if 64% is answered correctly. If the result is unacceptable, the listener will be eligible for the 2nd time exam.
- 3x4 pictures (1 pc);
- Medical book copy;
- Copy of education document;
- Copy of working diploma (if any);
- Copy of ID card;